Problem 1:

Your Name: HammerHead
Your Email Address: dd@dd.com
Subject: Solution: White Screen of Death
Message: I had this problem - the thing kept on shutting down after it was switched on. I found a solution by accident (bear in mind it may be voodoo, but it worked) - Switch it on, then before it shuts down, just keep pressing the red button, may be 100 times, if you do this repeatably it should fix the problem. Anyhow it work for me. Good Luck, I know it\'s annoying, I was about to toss mine out of the window :)

Solve:
You did not include your mobile company serving you. I think you should give you a master reset of your mobile. Cheers !

Problem 2:
http://www.wirelessgalaxy.com/mobilephones/images/large/104200715959%5Elg_cg180_1.jpghttp://www.wireless.att.com/support_static_files/images/devices/motorola/c168i.gif
Your Name: Osamah
Your Email Address: iq0099@yahoo.com
Subject: LG CG180 Unlock
Message: I bought LG mobile and used it with AT&T and now I try to insert another SIM, but saying Invalid SIM Card.Also same Problem MotorolaC168i.
Last I also have E71, but this not very good smart phone! Always restarting!

Solve:
You have to give us your IMIE no. to unlock your phone or try this link (click here)
Give a master reset of your mobile abdI think it will be alright.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Mobile Phones Blog | Features,Concepts,Applications and Prices © 2012 | Designed by Cheap TVS, in collaboration with Vegan Breakfast, Royalty Free Images and Live Cricket Score