Lg unlocking and touch screen repair

Problem 1:

Your Name: bibek shakya
Your Email Address: ultimatehope1@yahoo.com
Subject: touch screen damage
Message: I want to replace my touch screen sensor so can I get it replaced with new touch screen sensor. And also can I get it in Nepal.

Solve:You have to go to second hand mobile market.

Problem 2:

Your Name: bibek shakya
Your Email Address: kivumbi60@yahoo.com
Message: hello, got ur msg but had no time,well my IMEI no. is 359304001697807 and my serial no.605kpj169780. please help me, every technician in Uganda has failed they say they cant handle the problem. LG U900, SOME ONE USED IT IN Italy.

Solve:Click Here.
Free unlock LG U900 any sim 64kb without sos

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Mobile Phones Blog | Features,Concepts,Applications and Prices © 2012 | Designed by Cheap TVS, in collaboration with Vegan Breakfast, Royalty Free Images and Live Cricket Score