GLOBE/SMART Opera Mini Mod FREE Internet 100% Working PROV UPDATD February 2011Globe: 100% Working
Smart: 100% Working
Get a pre-customized FREE internet Opera Mini Browser for Globe and Smart.* FREE Browsing – no cost on your load.
* FAST Browsing – pages are compressed to load faster.
* NEAT Interface – no need to configure handlers at start-up, everything is already set to go.
* EASY access – go online anytime, anywhere where theres globe/smart gprs signal.
* REGULAR UPDATES – I'll send updates from time to time in response to your message, so you can get a wonderful browsing experience.
Will it work on my phone?
YES, it will work if:* You have a Globe/Smart gprs activated sim-card
* Your phone supports Java applications
* Your java platform supports http connections (Don’t worry most phones support this already)
I According to the tests I ran, it worked on most of the more Nokia, Sony Ericsson, Motorola,LG, Samsung,China phones and Cherry Mobile.
Globe Users Just download the Globe Opera Version and the Prov File.
Non S40 mobiles enter the following settings manually or use your default Globe Connect. S40 users DON’T NEED TO ENTER MANUALY, JUST DOWNLOAD THE PROV FILE.
Globe Connect Settings:
*For some Samsung users, you cannot enter the port separately, so enter the proxy as, so enter the proxy as 22.214.171.124:8080
*Nokia s60 users (eg. Nokia N95, Nokia 5233), you DON’T need the PROV file, instead use existing myGlobe CONNECT or Globe Prepaid profile.
*To get settings automatically from globe, Goto your Globe Prepaid Menu and Prepaid Svcs and GPRS
S40 Users just download the Globe PROV file attached below
Smart Users Just download the Smart Opera Version and the Prov File
Non S40 mobiles enter the following settings manually. S40 users DON’T NEED TO ENTER MANUALY, JUST DOWNLOAD THE PROV FILE.
Smart Connect Settings: Please note: Talk n’ Text is not supported.
*For some Samsung users, you cannot enter the port separately, so enter the proxy as 10.102.061.238:80
S40 Users just download the Smart PROV file attached below.
NOTE: If Opera does not work, try your browser settings above the default, it works browse some phones.
IMPORTANT: How to install PROV file1. Open ZIP with winrar/winzip or any extrator
2. Send the prov to your phone via bluetooth or infrared, from your PC or another phone.
* Note: It MUST be via bluetooth or infrared. If your PC cant send via bluetooth to your phone (PHONE A)
* Use USB port or card reader to copy the prov file on another phone (PHONE B)
* Then send the prov from PHONE B to PHONE A (using bluetooth or infrared)
3. Save the settings on your phone and set as default for all applications.
#Download Smart and Globe Prov Files
Password ( yhopzhi)