Unlocking Solution

Problem 1:

Your Name: Rakesh
Your Email Address: rakesh04cp25@gmail.com
Subject: My IMEI no
Message: My Mobile IMEI number has 15 digits & a slash in it .
can I remove that slash and treat the remaining number as my mobiles IMEI number.
You asked to sent my IMEI number to you ,can i write here or mail it to some Email id.

Solve:
IMEI number have no slash between numbers. See mobile manuals to identify the correct IMEI no. You didn't mark your Mobile Company/ Brand.
Yes you could write here safely.

Problem 2:

Your Name: paul
Your Email Address: paulbton@ntlworld.com
Subject: unlock nokia
Message: please can you send me the code i'm with orange and my serial no. is 359550011215648
thanks

Solve:
Try this link from our site for unlocking any Nokia Mobile Phone. (Click Here)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Mobile Phones Blog | Features,Concepts,Applications and Prices © 2012 | Designed by Cheap TVS, in collaboration with Vegan Breakfast, Royalty Free Images and Live Cricket Score