Problem Solutions Motorola SLVR L7

(1) Unlock code for motorola SLVR L7
Unlock code for motorola SLVR L7
SOLUTION
1. hopefully you have not forget or changed the security code.when the phone asked for the unlock code, press the menu key in te center of the keypadnow the phone is prompting you for the security code eg 12345

(2) Subsidy code motorola rezr v3
Subsidy code motorola rezr v3
SOLUTION
1. Try online unlockitnow.com or mobile2mobile.net or take it to mobile store and have it unlock for a fee.

(3) I need my motorola cell phone puk no
i need my motorola cell phone puk no
SOLUTION
1. you need to contact your mobile service customer service line to have them assist you with this

(4) No installed midlets suites
am getting this mesage when i open games iconplease help
SOLUTION
1. update the firmware on your phone.if these are games that you download then uninstall them and reinstall them..

(5) The buttons on my phone won't work
At first the speakerphone kept going on and off. Now all of the keys on my phone stopped working except for the power key.
SOLUTION
1. what you should do first is have the firmware on the phone reflash , then if that does not work then you can buy a new phone.

(6) Forgot my unlock code Motorola SLVR L7
need the unlock code for my motorola slvr l7 please!
SOLUTION
1. Have you tried 0000 or 1234 as the unlock code yet? If you have and they do not work then try doing a master reset. This is done by selecting your phones settings menu. Then scroll down to initial setup and select. After initial setup menu comes up scroll down to master reset not master clear as you will lose everything. Select master reset and that should reset your 4 digit unlock code to its factory default. It will not reset the 6 digit security code. You will have to redo all of your ring tone settings and such. Hope that helps.

(7) Free unlocking or subsidy code for mobile phones
Hi,Can you provide free unlocking or subsidy code for mobile phones?Thanks.
SOLUTION
1. For anybody needing an unlock code:-it might not be safe to post your imei # in such a public forum- call the service provider. They are required to give you the unlock subsidy code. This is what I did.
2. enter ##23423#5323574* 10 times dont bother with error messageTHIS IS FOR MOTOROLAS ONLY

(8) Motorola SLVR
My phone some how lost it's set-up. Everything looks different and are not in the places they where before. My Video Camera Icon is gone. I can't findmy online browswer. How can I get my phone back to the way it was when I got it?
SOLUTION
1. Hi Jules! I don't know if it will work for you, but that same thing happened to me on my Slvr l7c and what I did was...Go to Settings>Initial Setup>Master Reset>then it asked me for a security code and what I did was put all zeros, and it worked! it reset everything to the way I had it before when I first got my phone. I Hope this helps...
2. this worked perfectly for my phone :) i was freaking out trying to figure out how to get everything to work again after i guess i accientally downloaded a virus downloading a song on to my memory card.

(9) How to install a themes for my motorola L7
i have a motorola L7 and i have having a hard time to install a new themes or skin for my phone.. and my phone seems so simple i dont know how to install a theme for my phone. plss help me with this problem
SOLUTION
1. Dude download skin manager for motorola L7 and you will be able to install the skins
2. skin manager may crupt ya cell software....pain in the head man...

1 comments:

  1. vicky cute said...:

    Thanks for your information!!!
    For the best unlock solutions of Motorola SLVR L7,
    you may visit this site http://www.theunlockspot.com/
    It has best instructions and solutions for unlocking!!!

Post a Comment

 
Mobile Phones Blog | Features,Concepts,Applications and Prices © 2012 | Designed by Cheap TVS, in collaboration with Vegan Breakfast, Royalty Free Images and Live Cricket Score