Problem Solution Nokia 1100

(1) Sim not valid
when i opened my celfon 1100 it showed sim not valid even the celfon was openline.and the other one is showed mark the serial number.
SOLUTION
1. clean the sim slot with spirit and insert the sim check if it is registerd with the network. advice by dogy
2. pls confirm frm service provider whether sim card is registered or not?else problem is with sim card slots....

(2) Sim card rejected
my phone says sim card rejected. It is the sim card that came with the phone.
SOLUTION
1. I would suggest bringing it to a local service provider (best place would be wherever you bought the phone), T-Mobil, Cingular, At&t, Verizon, or whatever service you use and making sure your service is still good, or if there is something physically wrong with the card or phone.
2. always not SIM problem, try another SIM , repeating same problem it may be SIM IC problem.
3. if so ncontact ur service provider and get another duplicate card with the payment of some fee..they'l give u the same number..its not the fault of phone,its the sim problem...may b entering puk code more times have caused it..

(3) Forgot my keyguard code in security
i forgot my keyguard code in security code for nokia 1108 my imei no is 358849001883345 and the code 626650. Please can you help to reset code it.
SOLUTION
1. Before trying the master code switch off your mobile for 15 - 20 minutes and after starting it again use my master code given below to unlock your moible..Your mobile IMEI no is : 358849001883345Just use this no to unlock your mobile : 6711073311

(4) Not charging" problem in Nokia 1100
I have got my Nokia 1100 phone just 2 months back. I am facing problems with it. Can somebody share their experiences with me on the followings? The mobile is showing "Not Charging" message again and again while try charging it. Charger ACP 7E was used to charge it. I checked the mobile battery with another Nokia 1100 set and found battery is OK.
SOLUTION
1. The problem is probaly in the connection between the two. First try changing your charger and testing the phone with a diffrent one, if thats doesnt work take it back to where you bought it and let them check the wiring, or just have it replaced.
2. 1- test charger2- test connector.3- test parts of charge; near "uem".4- test parts near scot.5- change "uem", but it's not easy to do.

(5) Resetting Security Code
I forgot my security code using Nokia 1100... i want to change my SIM card/mobile number... how can i reset the security code... I already research master security code using my IMEI number, i tried the MSC but didn't work... (code error) please help me to get or reset the security code... My IMEI number is 357593006548708.... the master security code which is generated in internet to reset is 0204376647..Hope to solve it ASAP....i got the master code from the net but when i put it says code error
SOLUTION
1. U have to unlock 1100 by S/W there is no code for 1100
2. you can reset your handset by dialling the no *#7370#.
3. press 12345default key for nokia

(6) Sectrity code for nokia 1100
hi i forgot the security code my nokia1100.now icant lock the phone.pls help me by giving a solution.my serial no is 358849005032964
SOLUTION
1. You must provide the correct IMEI no of your mobile ,because your master code is generated on the basis of IMEI no.Also notice befor trying the master code switch off your mobile for 15 - 20 minutes and after starting it again use my master code given below to unlock your moible..Your mobile IMEI no is :358849005032964Just use this no to unlock your mobile :4044022154This will definitely break your mobile security code ...........enjoy

(7) Nokia 1100 Hungary made phone security code blocked
help me my security code forgot . give me master code
SOLUTION
1. You must provide the correct IMEI no of your mobile ,because your master code is generated on the basis of IMEI no.Your mobile IMEI no is :355690004941208Just use this no to unlock your mobile :6505003054This will definitely break your mobile security code ...........enjoy
2. security code for a nokia is 12345 by default

(8) Orgot my security code Nokia 1100
I forgot my security code using Nokia 1100
SOLUTION
1. Your mobile IMEI no is :359399009958078Just use this no to unlock your mobile :6260611472This will definitely break your mobile security code ...........enjoy
2. go to a cellular service shop nearby, and just format and re-install your mobile software

(9) Master code/security code reset
i need security code for nokia1100 coz i forget the cide
SOLUTION
1. Vinni ,the default mobile security code is 12345 for all nokia mobile .but if its changed and you forgot the security code ,you need to provide me IMEI no of your mobile,its 15 digit no and you can get it by typing *#06# at the mobile screen where you dial you no..just send me that no and i will send you the unlock code for your mobile.....you can reply here at fixya or you can contact me at my email id given below: ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Low feed backs hurt my ratings and I tried my level best to help you to solve the issue,So If this answers your question please rate this as fixed.

(10) forget my Nokia 1100 Security Code
I forget my Nokia 1100 Security Code.
SOLUTION
1. here's the solution for it, put cables in phone , run the soft and reset your code,, but only the cervice center can do that.,
2. You must provide the correct IMEI no of your mobile ,because your master code is generated on the basis of IMEI no.Your mobile IMEI no is :355354007114129Just use this no to unlock your mobile :6261530046This will definitely break your mobile security code ...........enjoy

1 comments:

  1. arshad said...:

    my nokia 1100 restore code send me my ime 356672004104762

Post a Comment

 
Mobile Phones Blog | Features,Concepts,Applications and Prices © 2012 | Designed by Cheap TVS, in collaboration with Vegan Breakfast, Royalty Free Images and Live Cricket Score