Dual Sim making and LG U900 unlocking

Problem 1:

Your Name: Bibek Nandan Prasad
Your Email Address: nandan_1st@hotmail.com
Subject: how to break mobile phone sim lock to use any sim
Message: hello...
I have a problem to use other sim in different sets and different sim i want to lock code and the procedure of unlocking the sim and how to use different network sim in a single set
Ex:- I want to use reliance, tata indicom, vergin, airtel, vodafone, spice, idea \\\"Sim using in a single set\\\"
Please give me the solution

Solve:
How to install a Phone Dual SIM Card?

dual sim card holder - no cutting / Standard

Problem 2:

Your Name: kulkarni
Your Email Address: sujit_kulkarni2002@yahoo.com
Subject: Phone Lock
Message: Hi..I am using Nokia 5610 express music and I have forgotten the security code now my phone is asking correct security code.I have searchd a lot on google but could get enough information regarding unlocking the phone. I had given phone security code. So please provide me information regarding how to unlock it.
thnx in advance
kulkarni

Solve:Please tell me your IMEL code.Using *#06#

Problem 3:

Your Name: Pauls
Your Email Address: hockey_veidelis@inbox.lv
Subject: Momory Stick
Message: Hi, I have a problem with my nokia 6288..
I put out memory stick from mobile, few minutes later i put it back, but now when i want to go to memory stick menu, it asks me password.

Solve:Ops... Format the memory card and make new partition for your cell phone.

Problem 4:

Your Name: trevor
Your Email Address: kivumbi60@yahoo.com
Subject: unlock code
Message: hi, plz send me unlock code for my phone, LG U900.MY IMEI is 359304001697807. thank u

Solve:
free unlock LG U900 any sim 64kb without sos

LG U900 UNLOCKING with FURIOUSIM

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Mobile Phones Blog | Features,Concepts,Applications and Prices © 2012 | Designed by Cheap TVS, in collaboration with Vegan Breakfast, Royalty Free Images and Live Cricket Score