Diagram and Sony ericsson unlocking

Problem 1:

Your Name: Mohsin Mamdani
Your Email Address: mohsin.mamdani@gmail.com
Subject: Really Appriciate.
Message: This is Mohsin from Karachi Pakistan. First of all i would like to highly appreciate you that you give the best knowledge of mobile diagrams & circuits. I am learning mobile repairing from SDC (Skill Development of Pakistan).After complete course I have to make my own setup in my area like small cabin. where i\\\'ll repair the mobile phone. I would like to ask that if i want a blog diagram of some nokia sets. Is it possible that Can you send that by post-mail or you have any catalog or brochures. My Official address is :
e-Banking Dept,
Habib Metropolitan Bank Ltd, ( Head Office )
Cell : 92300-2353635.
Fax : 0921-2274874
UAN: 111-14-14-14
Ext : 432 & 469.
8th Floor, HBZ Plaza, Hirani Center, I.I.Chundrigar Road, Karachi.
Waiting your e-mail or response.
Thanking you,
Mohsin Mamdani.

Solve:For Diagram CLICK HERE. For circuit CLICK HERE.

Problem 2:

Your Name: ashik mohideen
Your Email Address: ashik626@gmail.com
Subject: master reset code for sony ericssion T650i
Message: Dear sir,

I am having some problem in my phone sony ericssion T650i, the problem is some files does not open. so i want to reboot my phone but i don't have the reset code. so please send the master reset code to enable me to reboot my mobile (IMEI 35796601279496-3-67). That will be very helpful to me.

Solve:Click Here.For more information Click Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Mobile Phones Blog | Features,Concepts,Applications and Prices © 2012 | Designed by Cheap TVS, in collaboration with Vegan Breakfast, Royalty Free Images and Live Cricket Score