Problem Solution LG Shine KE970

Problem Solution LG Shine KE970
http://www.itechnews.net/wp-content/uploads/2007/03/lg-shine-ke970.jpg
Problem :
i am trying to ringtones from my computerr to my lg shinee...they are in mp3 format but when i put them....i go under audio and ringtones....but when i go to that ringtone it does not allow me to apply it as a ringtone?? how come??

Solution :

  • I’ve been having the same problem in trying to find a way to set my music as ringtones. Here’s what you can do:
-Make sure the file is appropriate.. 30 seconds or less, mp3 format
-When you add your music to the memory card, it shows up as a song but not as a ringtone right?

  • Simply import your ringtone file to http://makeownringtone.com/ and redownload the ringtone and then copy and paste the file onto your microsd card.
  • You have to somehow cut the song down to UNDER 300KB. From there, the only way I've been able to work is to literally e-mail my song file from my computer, to my phone as a text message. This is the only luck I've had, lemme know if you have any luck.You can e-mail the song file as an attatchment in an e-mail to your cell phone's TXT messaging address, which should be this:
0000000000@mms.att.net
The zero's being your cell phone number (Including area code)
From there, simply open the text message once received on your phone (Can take up to 5 minutes) and then go to options>view attachment>select the sound file>save

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Mobile Phones Blog | Features,Concepts,Applications and Prices © 2012 | Designed by Cheap TVS, in collaboration with Vegan Breakfast, Royalty Free Images and Live Cricket Score