Problem Solution Nokia 6288

Problem Solution Nokia 6288

(1) Nokia 6288 not starting loading up
When i turn on my nokia 6288 it shows the nokia logo and then flashes black and white 4 times and turns off.
SOLUTION
1. gargh. this problem has being plaguing me too!the first time i encountered this problem, i sent it into the nokia repair center, only have the problem happen again a few weeks later.

(2) Nokia 6288 wont turn on
hey when i turn my fone on it says nokia then it flashes black and white a few times then turns off again wat should i do
SOLUTION
1. If you encounter situation like below on your phone, 1. Blank screen phone unable to reboot. 2. Phone only able to boot-up to "Nokia" word screen. 3. Install some program but not able to uninstall it after that. 4. Error messages such as "Child Installer" keeps popping-up. Do a Full phone formatting on your phone! as steps below, 1. Make sure you have at least 3/4 charge of battery power left. 2. Backup your contacts list and personal files to MMC memory card. 3. Switch-off your phone. 4. Press and hold 3 keys; Green dial key, * (star key) & no. 3 key and then press the power on/off to swtich on the phone. Remember, do not let go all of the keys and hold keys until you see a formatting word screen show!

(3) Camera / video wont work ??
Replaced my old 6280 mainboard with my 6288 and had new LCD put in - phone works 80% - the only functions that don't work is the camera/video?I have a few video files and it opens to play but freezes takes nearly a minute to blank out to white then back to normal. When press the camera button it takes same amount of time for it to think and when I slide up the slider the keypad lights go out, then shows that it this Operation Failed and then show camera on stand by?Is there something that I didn't put back together right or have I indeed damaged the flexi cable?I also noticed that another person said that - this problem due to track open in the flexi cable(slide strip).please try to change it? What does that mean.Anyone that can HELP please.
SOLUTION
1. like dicks

(4) Unlock nokia 6288
i would like to unlock my nokia 6288, its locked to the smart telecommunications philippines imei number is 356410011044808. Please help me..thanks!
SOLUTION
1. #pw+ 754 400 773 206 710 +1##pw+ 959 322 075 725 736 +2##pw+ 129 904 744 771 112 +3##pw+ 249 115 563 773 521 +4##pw+ 886 861 000 440 571 +5##pw+ 439 107 052 733 015 +6##pw+ 117 014 337 532 725 +7#You may try this code without sim card. First use-1 then 7. I am hopeful that it will work.

(5) Forgot security code nokia 6288
forgot my security code and i tried more than 5 times already but I still have access to all menus it only ask me for it when i want to master reset my phone, i really need to change it bc i activated another sim card..can u give me the web site address to download that flash software to unlock it
SOLUTION
1. just give me your mobile IMEI no and definitely i will give you mobile unlock code....

(6) Nokia 6288 restriction code
hello i have nokia 6288 iam overseas now and i change the sim card in but it ask me for restriction code do u no the code for it please or could u find it aut for me thanks so i can use the ph here thanks u my e mail is
SOLUTION
1. if your phone is asking for a restriction code it needs to be unlocked to work in diffrent areas of the world and on diffrent carriers such as t.mobil at&t cingular suncom

(7) Nokia slider 6288
i droped my phone and it will tern on but nothing works and the buttens wont come on
SOLUTION
1. Your service provider should be able to replace it

(8) Format the phone nokia 6288
Is there need to install back the firmware/software back after i format my nokia 6288.
SOLUTION
1. No but you should check for the latest update of the software.You can do this via PC Suite.Enter *#0000# to see the Software version.
2. easy & simple solution is flash ur phone
3. Dear Sunny1985,How do you flash a nokia 6288 or 6280?I have a virus (claimed by a technician) which is contantly making my internet connection online even though I have disabled it manually. Still does not work and a shop technician tried but could not solve the problem!Could you please guide me as to how I can restore it to it's original settings.Thanks

(9) Security code needed for nokia 6288
have a nokia 6288 that i need the security code unlockingimei number is 353226/01/163075/5help much appreciated asap
SOLUTION
1. try this for your problem http://www.knowyourmobile.com/nokia/nokia6288/userguides/4019/activating_the_nokia_6288_numeric_keypad_lock.html
2. Hi if the phone is askingfor the security code when you switch it on then i will give you master security code enter this when you switch phone on and it asks for security code this code will only work with your phone and will only work if phone asks for security code as soon as you switch it on here is the code enter all of it and then it will reset the code to what it was when you brought the phone keep the code incase you need it in future ok0255454123

(10) Unlocking code for Nokia 6288
hi,i have nokia 6288, so please give mer some free unlocking software free weblinks......or help me that how can i solve my this prob.
SOLUTION
1. try the software"mastercode". it wiil help u to unlock n uncode ur mobile.
2. just give me your mobile IMEI no by typing *#06# at the screen ........and i will definitely will send you mobile unlock code.

(11) Unlocking code for Nokia 6288
hi,i have nokia 6288, so please give mer some free unlocking software free weblinks......or help me that how can i solve my this prob.
SOLUTION
1. try the software"mastercode". it wiil help u to unlock n uncode ur mobile.
2. just give me your mobile IMEI no by typing *#06# at the screen ........and i will definitely will send you mobile unlock code.

(12) 6288 screen backlight does not lit!!!!!!
my 6288 back light does not lit when i slide it up....what happened? i asked the service center they told me its my lcd that need to be replace...but my lcd work just fine....so how?
SOLUTION
1. Thanks so much, Mine was doing this ever since I had it put in for the ribbon to be fixed, but the battery terminal fiddling fixed it.

(13) ABOUT NOKIA 6288 RESTRICTION CODE NUMBER
DEAR,I HAVE STILL PROBLEM MY NOKIA 6288 PHONE RESTRICTION CODE NUMBER,SHOW CODE ERROR,ANY CODE PUT IN MY PHONE.IMEI 353 2260 1201 3391 & NETWORK 3 AU[eseries].
SOLUTION
1. your master unlock code is 5177653200
2. just use this no to unlock your mobile :5177653200this will definitely break your mobile security code so.................enjoy

(14) Nokia 6280 restriction code
want to know how i can get the restriction code of nokia
SOLUTION
1. try nokiafree.org

(15) Unblocking nokia 6288
how can i unlock my nokia 6288 phone on 3 network it is a ex contract phone, i want to unlock so i can put in any sim card please help
SOLUTION
1. go to unlockitforfree.com and try the codes there

(16) How to change the lcd screen nokia 6288
hi ive broken the screen on my phone how do i about changin the screen.old one out and the new one in.many thanks
SOLUTION
1. By the time you have bought a new LCD and the tools to replace the old one then learned how to change it. You're just aswell use a professional. It shouldn't cost much.
2. Replace screen, watch thishttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-DOaP0ZL_E

7 comments:

  1. Rebecca Amanda said...:

    i really need to know How To unlock nokia 6288 from the 3 network (australia)

    or mabye you can do it for me !???
    heres my IMEI number :::

    353226017614664
    tq.

  1. nisha said...:
    This comment has been removed by the author.
  1. nisha said...:

    hi sir i have forgotten the security code of my phone and wanted to know how to unlock it
    my imei code is: 357689019900538

  1. nisha said...:

    hi sir i have forgotten the security code of my phone 5200 and wanted to know how to unlock it
    my imei code is: 357689019900538

  1. Please Write your Problems.
    Subscribe to this blog for solutions.

  1. Nomy said...:

    I have a few video files and it opens to play but freezes takes nearly a minute to blank out to white then back to normal. When press the camera button it takes same amount of time for it to think and when I slide up the slider the keypad lights go out, then shows that it this Operation Failed and then show camera on stand by?

  1. faith4wd said...:

    Please help how do I unlock my phone from vodafone. My IMEI number is 359551010499365. I am currently using an optus plan but it wont let me access the net on my 6288 because of vodafone. Please can you help??

Post a Comment

 
Mobile Phones Blog | Features,Concepts,Applications and Prices © 2012 | Designed by Cheap TVS, in collaboration with Vegan Breakfast, Royalty Free Images and Live Cricket Score