Samsung S7330 Pink


Feature: This phone has 3G network compatibility and also has a 3.2 mega pixels camera with auto focus and integrated flash. It has an awesome music player provided with MP3, AAC, eAAC and WMA file formats and video player compatible with MPEG-4, H.263 and WMV file formats. You can use a high speed internet through GPRS and EDGE technologies which are available in the mobile phone. You can also transfer data with Bluetooth and a USB port. You can add up to 8 giga bytes of external memory in the device with the help of a micro SD card. 

Special Feature: 3.2 mega pixels camera, sliding system.

1 comments:

  1. Hello Sir,

    My Name Is Saqib Islam. I want to do main page link exchange if you are interested. My blog's address is http://repairmobiles.saaqi.com We are blogging on almost same topic. So if you accept add my link with these details
    Link: http://repairmobiles.saaqi.com
    Anchor Text: Mobile Phones Repairing Picture Help

    Like This:
    Mobile Phones Repairing Picture Help

    Contact: saaqi.rajpu@gmail.com

    Then send me you link details I'll add on my home page at once.

Post a Comment

 
Mobile Phones Blog | Features,Concepts,Applications and Prices © 2012 | Designed by Cheap TVS, in collaboration with Vegan Breakfast, Royalty Free Images and Live Cricket Score