Problem Solve Sony Ericsson W200i

10 Problems & Solutions For Sony Ericsson W200i

(1) Sony Ericsson W200I Play Back Problem
When i try and play a song it says: "playback failed". What is the solution to solve this problem in W200I mobile
SOLUTION:
* Format the Memory Card using the "Quick Format" option and then re-upload the songs. It worked for me.The sound reception is perfect and has not given a "Playback Failed error" since then.
Just remember to back-up your existing data like photos and videos before formatting the card.
* seems it cant find the file...
in walkman press back key and then scroll dwn to Tracks...
if ur file is listed here then play it frm here... if it isnt in Tracks list, u'll need to upload the file frm pc 2 mobile again...
* ya format the card n while copying the files let the attributes be in archive..dont selct read only and hidden..

(2) D2P.exe Common Language Runtime Debugging Services For Sony Ericsson W200i
I am trying to put music to my W2001 and get the above error message when cliking on the D2P icon on the decktop
SOLUTION:
* disc to phone do bits per second... if song is ~7mb it will be 2mb! thats realy helful program i have trouble with d2p too..
* you dont need disk to phone connect usb and go to my computer select memory disk -mssemc -media files-audio and save mp3 there its much faster and easier than disk 2 phone

(3) Sony Ericsson W200i Cellular Phone Sony ericsson w200i mp3 playback problem
my mobile sonyericsson w200i has the following problem
1. during mp3 playback hearing intermittent 'tick' sound
2. play back failed in the middle of the song with error message as 'failed' or 'playback failed'
SOLUTION:
* I was facing the exact same problem with my W200i. I formatted my memory card using the "Quick Format " option and then re-uploaded my songs. That solved my problem. There is no disturbance in between songs now, also the "Playback Failed" error has also not occurred again.

(4) Unlocking Sony Ericsson w200i
Can i unlock my w200i phone someone sent it for me and it is useless unless gets unlocked any piece of advice would be highly appriciated.
SOLUTION:
* If you are on virgin then just send virgin mobile a message with your IMEI. they will send an unlock code in 5 days for free. the australian w200i can not be unlocked in this way. also the one asking for the correct SIM will have to get an unlocking kit or take it to the orange shop. they charge £30.
Do virgin mobile brand their w200i s. do you think they are ok in just black?
* go to a dealer and they will usually unlock for a small charge.
* i gave up looking for a code and ringin customer services for o2 uk so i just went to this cheap knock off shop in the city that i live in they unlocked my w200i for 10 quid cheaper thn dealers. you carnt get codes for w200i phones they need a unlocking device with a small battery pack on them these are like 40 quid off ebay so unless ur unlocking millions of phones goin to that cheap phone shop in town is the best bet
* My understanding is that recently a law has been passed the USA(or Maybe only California?) requiring gsm service providers to unlock the codes of their customers on request. So if whoever sent you the phone still has active service with the provider that the phone is locked to, ask them to call customer service and request unlocking of that phone. They will walk them through the steps and codes required for that They will need the IMEI number behind the battery. Some service providers don't even check if that particular phone was used by that particular customer, but rather only impose a limit of maximum 1 phone unlock every 3 months per line of service. Note that this is not widely known and not advertised at all for obvious reasons.

(5) Unlock sony ericsson w200i
i need to unlock my sony ericsson w200i as i had it sent from the u.k. & my dad forgot to unlock it before he sent it, i have data cable etc,,,
SOLUTION:
* switch it on and off very quickly ten times approx with a blocked simcard and then it should work. it happened with me
* i am having the same problem as you. in novemeber it said that it could take ages to get the code but some good news is that .. if you call the network provider that the phone is with like with mine it is orange and i wanna us o2. orange said to me to have it over 3 months .. then call up have £20 on your phone then they will get the code for you ... however this comes in the post. a tip is to have more than 20 on the mobile if calling from it cuz it charges you twenty pence or something. hope that this was some help to you.
* never purchase an ASDA mobile i want to unlock my se w200i and it seems like there is no REAL solution other than to pay some bloke from a market stall to do it and still thats just hit n miss,, asking your network operator to give you an unlock code is a joke, they wont give it to you, they just mess you around, i have tried this with asda mobile and virgin mobile, they dont want you to go and get a better deal with somone else...

(6) Sony Ericsson W200i Phone Unlock
Sony Ericsson W200i Cellular phone Unlock
SOLUTION:
* YES IT CAN BE UNLOCKED - click here
* Here is nice place where you get all mobile phone unlock code and other stuff for different cell phone setting for nokia, motorola and samsung. And some hidden functions for mobile phones and motorola unlock codes and nokia unlock codes.

(7) Camera access and message storage
hi i have sony ericsson w200i .is it possible to use its camara as web camara? is any soft ware avilable for that ?and how can i backup text messages to memory stick and then to computer
SOLUTION:
* please go to www.getjar.com in your mobile phone browser and download mobileweb camera jar application to solve your problem
and other request solution is install sonyericcson's myphone explorer softwear to backup your phone numbers messages and all data's you like..................

(8) I CANNOT ACCESS MY INTERNET CONNECTION BY MY ERICSSON W200I
I GOT A SONY ERICSSON W200I MOBILE AND I CANNOT ACCESS MY INTERNET CONNECTION TO IT.PLEASE HELP ME IN GETTING THAT CONNECTION.I SENT MANY MESSAGES TO COSTOMER SERVICE BUT I CANNOT ACCESS MY CONNECTION.SO PLEASE SUGGEST ME.
SOLUTION:
* you have to mansion the name of ur service provider then only we can suggest a solution ......... bye ....
* use vodophone and get tbheir setting in ur internet profile and save , then swith off and on ur mobil u can access net for more details contact vodophone call centre
* You need to get the Settings for Internet/Wap and MMS from your Network Service Provider. These settings are usually sent as a text msg. When you receive the msg. choose save or install on your phone.
(9) Method to unlock country code of sony ericsson...
my brother gifted me w200i mobile set, i want to unlock its country code, please help???????????
SOLUTION:
* Try online at www.mobile2mobile.net or www.unlockitnow.com take it to a mobile service center and have it unlock for a fee.Unlocking is not a free service or click here

(10) Unlock sony ericsson w200i
pls send me unlock code for sony ericsson w200i. if any one can help me?Hi ,, i need to unlock my sony ericsson w200i as i had it sent from the u.k. & my dad forgot to unlock it before he sent it, i have data cable etc,,,thank you & much appreciated if you can help,,andymy phone is locked can you send me an unlock code
SOLUTION:
* I need the IMEI (International Mobile Equipment Identity) number. Type this code in your phone to get it: *#06# you can also find it beneath the battery. I also need to know the network that the phone is locked on, and the country you’re in. Then I will give you the codes.
* can u help me? imei 35540501-208846-6-13 I have a software to put nao I know if cod and really this Nokia Free - To trace. Model: Sony CMD-CD5 IMEI: 355405012088466 Lock Code: * # 7465625*11*46648588 # Unlock Code: * # 7465625*12*46648588 # I am of area Brazil 55 - area Rio De Janeiro cod 021, and network is "Oi"
* have purchase this set from Orange UK.IMEI number=35970701-827967-6i want to use it on mobilink & warid network.I want to use it in Faisalabad, Pakistan.Please Tell me the code step by step so that i can unlock it myself. i will be highly thankful to you for this help.

2 comments:

  1. Yes i too using this SE mobile... Simply the best for your guidelines... I unlocked my mobile in here http://www.mobileunlocksolutions.com/ @ lowest costs.. Also in here they provides all GSm codes...

Post a Comment

 
Mobile Phones Blog | Features,Concepts,Applications and Prices © 2012 | Designed by Cheap TVS, in collaboration with Vegan Breakfast, Royalty Free Images and Live Cricket Score